Sunday, September 15, 2013

Welcome New Dominant UncleBill Loordes





Please join me in welcoming new Dominant Sir UncleBill Loordes as he travels down the path here at VdO to becoming a full member Master.

Welcome aboard!

Propriétaire and Maître De Roissy Val d'Oise Rene
Maitre MarqsDeSade

Sir UncleBill Loordes about himself: "What to say about me? I approach both life and D/s with a sense of both silliness and seriousness. that probably makes me a paradox. Starting a new path  in the D/s lifestyle as I start my Masters Journey at VdO. I am here, looking for a community, a family, and  making it my mission to learn what I can here and also to teach what I can,  and to have fun doing it.
Lookign forward to getting to know the wondrful peopel at VdO better."

No comments:

Post a Comment