Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Portrait of a New Demoiselle: Joy



My name is Joy.  I am a very warm and caring person and I have a happy, spirited, fun loving personality.  I strive always to help my wonderful fellow sisters and to please and obey the talented and commanding Dominants/Masters/Mistress whom I am serving with grace, elegance and patience.,  I pledge myself with a loving and willing heart and an open mind for learning to work diligently toward becoming a Sister at Val.  I have a personal goal  to grow in my submission and seek always to be obedient to my Master's every need and desire. Giving my Master all I have to offer in every way.
I begin my path as Demoiselle with my Master’s full permission for me to serve.   My Master allows me to be unrestricted and set my own limits for all areas of training on the Roissy Sim.
I am here to learn, be challenged, grow, and be interactive with my tasks; learning from each of you, Dominant and submissive alike and hopefully giving something valuable in return back.  I am eager to get to know each of the VDO’s family.

No comments:

Post a Comment