Friday, September 20, 2013

New Demoiselle Cheri (giggles.gummibaum)


I came to Roissy through my Master MarqsDesade. At first, I was unsure about my place here. After spending a few months and getting to know some of the Debutantes and Demoiselles, I was feeling more welcome and comfortable. It was then that My Master enrolled me in the Debutante program. I am fortunate that he would like me to experience the path unrestricted to feel as O did. So, here I go! I'm nervous and excited to see what my future holds. I hope my experience enhances my journey and returns me to my Master a better submissive.

"Sometimes what seems like surrender isn't surrender at all. It's about what's going on in our hearts. About seeing clearly the way life is and accepting it and being true to it, whatever the pain, because the pain of not being true to it is far, far greater."

No comments:

Post a Comment