Sunday, November 10, 2013

Welcome Ayla's Garden ! A new shopping experience joins Roissy VdO

A new great opening along one of the most renowned shopping avenues in SL: 


Ayla's Garden


Ayla's Garden offers a variety of different items- pre-fabs, landscaping, furniture, paintings, accessories- always with a personal touch.

I have built farm houses, chalets and cabins, chateaus and a Roman villa-the latest was a Gothic stable- oh yes- and i sell pet horses as well.
In my stores you find furniture and lots of bric-a-brac- oh- and flowers.
My favourite subject is the French country side- so many things have a touch "a la Francaise"- it's simple- I just love pretty things.
If you are looking for something special and can't find it, please contact me- I do custom work too.
But just hop in and have a look.

Kind regards

Ayla


While welcoming Ayla within the Roissy community we all invite you to pay a visit to her store and also take advantage of the special offer she created exclusively for all the members of our sim.


Propriétaire and Maître De Roissy Val d'Oise Rene

Property Manager and Maitre Jon Blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment