Sunday, November 10, 2013

Profile of a Demoiselle : Victoria Somerset (Victoria Dane)




Hello,
My name is Victoria, but you can also call me Vic or Vicky.

I came to Roissy Val duOise with not much prior knowledge of the lifestyle and not having read the Story of O.
During my time as Debutante I have been taking in as much information as I can and finding out if I belong here and discovering my submissive side.

I am a quick study and have accumulated a lot of knowledge in a short time. I have also been fortunate enough to develop friendship with experienced and knowledgeable Masters. I therefor feel that I am ready to move forward to the next stages of my submission.

I am eager to serve and please the Dom(mes) of Roissy Val duOise and I am grateful to feel owned by the SIM following its rules and regulations. 

Best Regards


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment