Saturday, October 5, 2013

Portrait of a new Demoiselle : Angie




"My name is Angie... well, actually it is Angelika, but everyone just calls me Angie. I came to Roissy seeking an SL avenue to further explore my RL submissiveness. I tried the world of Gor before - i enjoyed the submissive side of it, but a lot of other aspects were not for me... 

Despite my submissive side, I can be stubborn and headstrong. It takes a special man to make me respect Him so much that I want to submit to Him - but when i do, i am very loyal and want to please Him in all respects by being the best submissive i can be. 

I love elegance, style, class, sophistication, and intelligent roleplay - one of the reasons why Roissy VdO is a better fit for me than other D/s sims. And I absolutely enjoy the classes and discussions with other subs and the Doms, including constructive criticism and feedback. After all, one of the pleasures of life is to constantly learn, to get better at something and be more knowledgeable about it. 

For me, Roissy VdO is about my personal growth as a submissive.. both in terms of spiritual growth and in terms of knowledge. And maybe, just maybe, i will even find amongst all the Masters the one that i will call "my Master" one day..

I very much look forward to the next phase of my training as a demoiselles, to meet many wonderful sisters and Masters and to learn from and through them and to grow with their help.

Angie"


No comments:

Post a Comment