Friday, October 25, 2013

Portrait of a Demoiselle: AmbrisiunePhoenix (Bri)




Hello my name is AmbrisiunePhoenix but you can call me Bri for short. my name comes from two places.....

Ambrisiune  is a fairy name meaning forever immortal.....
Phoenix is of course the firebird... for it lives only to die an from its ashes to be born again.

I chose this name cause i have seen hurt over an over again but i choose to live on. I will not let lost love or hurtful words make me give up. i will keep trying an live past them all. for i will Live again.

I am a very simple girl an loves beautiful things. Water an flowers are my favorite things. If i have hidden all you have to do is find the nearest water area an usually you will find me. I am soft spoken an polite. I love to learn an will read about anything i get my hands on. i feel knowledge is power an a good mind is a terrible thing to waste. I write erotica an sing. i enjoy sitting in trees an watching butterflies or watching people, i am shy but once i warm up to someone i can chat mostly about anything. I love everyone an feel i should treat others with the same kindness as i would wish them to treat me. Noone should be hurt in anyway.  Oh an i do math in my head *giggles* Some would call me nerd or beautiful looking. I would only smile an thank them.... For i am not beautiful or breathe taking. i am just me...the best Bri i can be.. *smiles softly* 

No comments:

Post a Comment