Friday, August 16, 2013

Welcome New Dominant Sir Nathan Zetkin

Please join me in welcoming new Dominant Sir Nathan Zetkin as he travels down the path here at VdO to becoming a full member Master.

Welcome aboard!

PropriƩtaire and MaƮtre De Roissy Val d'Oise Rene
Maitre MarqsDeSade











a few notes about himself : "Nathan came to Second Life in 2006 because of his job and it soon became his favorite place to be. Only two weeks into SL, he was approached by two female slaves who offered to have sex with him at the same time. Wow. That was the beginning of my journey into BDSM in SL. I became a Master and had many slaves over the years. I spent some time in Gor but did not really like the natural order philosophy. The Story of O always intrigued me and I decided to join Roissy with a close friend of mine. I look forward to spending time here and hope to meet you soon"

No comments:

Post a Comment