Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Welcome New Dominant Miss Meli





Please join me in welcoming new Dominant Miss Meli as she travels down the path here at VdO to becoming a full member Mistress.

Welcome aboard!

PropriƩtaire and MaƮtre De Roissy Val d'Oise Rene
Maitre MarqsDeSade

Miss Meli about her self: "I had a long journey through SL starting in 2006. In that time I developed from a Gorean kajira to a huntress, and finally struck out on my own as a Mistress. But I want to be part of a community more than I want to have a harem of subs. By a lucky coincidence I met  Miss Stray Cat who is now also my fiancee, and through her I discovered Val d' Oise. I developed an interest in this community, made friends here, and read the story of O. I am happy I have found this place to make my home."

No comments:

Post a Comment